McCain Crinkle Crispy Oven Chips
4 slices fresh fish
For Marinade for Fish
2 teaspoons garlic and ginger paste
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 tablespoon curry powder
1 teaspoon salt
Juice of 1 lemon
2 sprigs curry leaves finely chopped
Prep Time: 10 - 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 -15 minutes
- Cook the McCain Crinkle Crispy Oven Chips according to package instructions
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well
- Coat the fish generously with the marinade
- Heat oil on medium to high heat in a pan
- Once heated gently place the fish into the hot oil
- Let it cook for 2-3 minutes per side
- Drain well and serve with chips and salad
Recipe & Photo Credit: @apriena on Instagram
LOVE THIS RECIPE & WANT TO KEEP IT?
WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN FAMILY COOKBOOK?
Click on the link to visit our COOKBOOK CREATOR TOOL.