600 grams McCain Spicy Potato Wedges
3 tablespoons ghee
Marinade for Chicken
1 kg chicken thigh – bone in and skin on
Juice of one lemon
3 tablespoons masala of choice
2 tablespoons garlic and ginger paste
Salt and pepper to taste
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 45- 60 minutes
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Combine all the ingredients for the chicken marinade and mix well and ensure the chicken is well coated and set aside
- Heat an oven proof skillet on medium heat and add the ghee
- Once the ghee is hot, place the chicken thighs skin side down and brown on both sides
- Pop the pan in the oven and roast for 35- 40 minutes before adding the McCain Spicy Potato Wedges
- Roast for a further 15-20 minutes until chicken is golden
- Serve with salad and raita
- Enjoy with your Family and Friends
#madewithmccain #SpicyWedges #wedges #chickendishes #McCain
Recipe & Photo Credit: @Apriena (on Instagram)
LOVE THIS RECIPE & WANT TO KEEP IT?
WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN FAMILY COOKBOOK?
Click on the link to visit our COOKBOOK CREATOR TOOL.