2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons lemon juice
100 ml olive oil
Salt and pepper
2 tins mackerel
1 packet mixed salad leaves of choice
2 tablespoons chopped cashew nuts
Prep Time: 5 -10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 -12 minutes
- Cook the McCain Diced beetroot according to the package instructions
- In a blender add the cooked beetroot, balsamic vinegar, honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and blend well
- Slowly add the olive oil until you have a smooth consistency
- Sieve the beetroot mixture over a bowl and you will be left with a beautiful glossy vinaigrette
- On a platter, lay out the salad leaves, top with mackerel, cashews and feta
- Pour over the beetroot vinaigrette
Recipe & Photo Credit: @ Apriena (on Instagram)
LOVE THIS RECIPE & WANT TO KEEP IT?
WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN FAMILY COOKBOOK?
Click on the link to visit our COOKBOOK CREATOR TOOL.