400 grams McCain Pumpkin Chunks
1 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoons garlic and herb seasoning
1 red onion finely diced
Handful of baby tomatoes halved
Juice of 1 lime
Small bunch chopped coriander
1 cup cheddar cheese grated
Spring onion chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30-35 minutes
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius
- Toss the pumpkin chunks with olive oil, paprika, garlic and herb seasoning, salt and pepper and place on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes until soft
- Cook the McCain Rosemary and Garlic Sweet Potato Fries and set aside
- Place the rosemary fries into a large ovenproof casserole
- Top with the roasted pumpkin chunks
- Scatter the grated cheese and bake for 8-10 minutes until melted
- Sprinkle the onions, chopped tomatoes, spring onion, coriander and spoon dollops of sour cream and enjoy!
Recipe & Photo: @Apriena (on Instagram)
#mccainpumpkin #pumpkin #frozenveg #pumpkinrecipes #sweetpotatofries #sweetpotato #mccain #meatfreerecipes #planetfriendlyfood #goodfood
LOVE THIS RECIPE & WANT TO SAVE IT?
WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN FAMILY COOKBOOK?
Click on the link to visit our COOKBOOK CREATOR TOOL.