80 g McCain Rosemary & Garlic Sweet Potato Fries
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon mixed herbs
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon mustard
65g black beans
90g butter beans
0.25 red onion, diced 1 TBS pickled jalapeños 4 TBS coriander
90g cottage cheese
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Finely dice the shallot and fry in a drizzle of oil.
- Add the spices and garlic and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, balsamic, Worcestershire sauce and mustard, then stir through the beans.
- Cook until the sauce has reduced, seasoning well.
- Meanwhile, cook the McCain Rosemary & Garlic sweet potato fries as per the package instructions.
- While they are cooking, finely dice a red onion, chop the jalapeños and rinse the coriander.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime into the cottage cheese, add 2 TBS of chopped coriander, and mix
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In the final few minutes of cooking, sprinkle grated mozzarella over the fries and grill until the cheese has melted.
- Plate up the sweet potato fries, spoon over the beans, dollop on the cottage cheese, sprinkle over the red onion, jalapeños and coriander.
- Serve with wedges of lime
#LoadedFries #SweetPotatoFries #GoodFood #JeffCooks #madewithmccain
Photo Credit: @Apriena (on Instagram)