1 packet McCain Texan BBQ Oven Chips
6 sausages (your choice of protein type)
1 lettuce packet
1 tomato sliced
1 cucumber slices
2 medium size onions chopped in circles.
1 teaspoon of herbs
Salt and pepper to taste
4 tablespoons of olive oil
6 hotdog rolls
Prep Time: 5 -10min
Cooking Time: 20 -25min
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C bake according to instructions on pack
2. Add the olive oil to a pan on medium to high heat.
3. Add the sliced onions with salt, pepper and mixed herbs. Fry until the onions are soft.
4. Fry the sausages in olive oil until done.
5. Assemble your hotdog the way you like and enjoy!
Photo & Recipe credit: @sugary_baked_goodness