1 x 415 g packet McCain Smiles
400 g Sea Harvest Fish Fingers
6 slider rolls, buttered and toasted
1 avocado, sliced
¼ C (60 ml) mayonnaise
¼ C (60 ml) tomato sauce
1 head of cos lettuce, shredded
6 small blocks of cheddar cheese (roughly 1 x 1 cm)
6 baby tomatoes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200 ºC.
- Arrange the Sea Harvest Fish Fingers and McCain Smiles onto a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes until golden. Season with salt as soon as they come out of the oven.
- To make a crunchy pink sauce, add the mayonnaise and tomato sauce to a small bowl then add half of the shredded lettuce and mix well to combine.
- To assemble, add three fish fingers to the bottom half of a toasted slider roll, then top with slices of avocado. Top with crunchy pink sauce and a little more lettuce and then close up the slider. Thread a piece of cheese and tomato onto a toothpick and use it to secure the slider.
- Serve with the sliders and Smiles and extra pink sauce for dipping.
Variations, Hints and Tips
Watch the video of this recipe on our YouTube Channel.