250g McCain Baby Carrots
¼ cup of honey
1 TBSP of butter
2 or 3 cinnamon sticks
A pinch of salt
Freshly squeezed orange juice, about a tablespoon
Chopped fresh parsley
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 – 10 minutes
- In a pot, bring a small amount of water to the boil.
- Add McCain Baby Carrots and boil for 3 minutes.
- Drain water.
- Heat a pan and add some olive oil.
- Add McCain Baby Carrots to the pan.
- Add butter, honey, cinnamon sticks and a squeeze of orange juice.
- Sauté McCain Baby Carrots until perfectly glazed, season with a pinch of salt.
- Garnish with some chopped fresh parsley and enjoy!
#HoneyGlazedCarrots #FestiveRecipes #GoodFood #BabyCarrots