1 cup McCain Sweet Corn
500g Self-Raising Flour
1 cup of Grated Mature Cheddar
1 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Mixed Herbs
500ml Butter Milk
Serves: 4 -6
Prep Time: 10 – 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 60 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 180℃ and grease your loaf tin.
2. In a bowl, add the flour, paprika, mixed herbs and cheese and mix.
3. Add buttermilk and egg, mix until combined.
4. Fold in 1 cup of McCain Sweet Corn
5. Pour mixture into prepared loaf tin and bake in the oven for 1 hour.
6. Serve and enjoy!
#CheesyCornbread #FestiveRecipes #GoodFood #SweetCorn