1 cup of McCain Cauliflower Florets
4 cups of McCain Broccoli Florets
1 cup of McCain Butternut and Sweet Potato Mix
4 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 medium onion chopped
1 teaspoon of crushed garlic
1 sachet of concentrated liquid vegetable stock
4 cups of hot water
½ teaspoon of thyme
1 teaspoon of paprika
½ teaspoon of dried basil
1 teaspoon of turmeric
1 teaspoon of salt
½ teaspoon of black pepper
¼ teaspoon of cinnamon powder
A few leaves of fresh rosemary
1 teaspoon of coriander spice
1 cup of dairy free fresh cream
Prep Time: 10 -15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 -15 minutes
- Melt the coconut oil in a pot on medium to high heat and add the onions, sauté until soft.
- Add the garlic and stir.
- The liquid stock to one cup of hot water, stir and add it to the pot.
- Add cauliflower, broccoli, butternut and sweet potato to the pot.
- Add 3 cups of hot water to the pot.
- Add thyme, paprika, dried basil, turmeric, salt, black pepper, cinnamon powder, rosemary and coriander spice, stir.
- Cook until all the vegetables are soft.
- Switch the stove off when the vegetables are soft and allow to cool.
- Use an immersion stick to blend the soup until smooth.
- Then add the fresh cream and blend. Soup is ready to serve.
Photo & Recipe Credit: @sugarybakedgoodness