1 kg Chicken Fillets flattened
1 teaspoon dried sage
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
4 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon butter
1 cup chicken stock
Juice of one lemon
Handful of fresh sage
300 ml cream
Salt and pepper to taste
Serves: 4 – 5 people
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- Cook Roast Veg according to package instructions.
- Season the chicken with the dried sage, garlic powder, paprika salt, pepper and then lightly coat with the flour.
- Heat a large saucepan on medium to high heat, add butter and olive oil and fry the chicken fillets until golden on each side.
- Remove the chicken from the pan.
- To the same pan add the chicken stock and lemon juice and allow to reduce about half.
- Add in the fresh sage and cream and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Now add the chicken fillets to an ovenproof casserole and cook for a further 20 minutes until sauce has thickened and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with McCain Roast Veg.
#McCainRoastVeg #FrozenAtItsFreshest #goodfood #madewithmccain
Photo & Recipe: @Apriena (on Instagram)