1 x McCain Classic Roast Veg with Balsamic Glaze cooked according to instructions on the packet
8 large eggs, beaten
250 ml milk
250 ml cream
1 ½ cup mature cheddar cheese, grated
½ tsp mixed herbs
1 tsp smoked paprika
Salt and pepper to season
Spray and cook / baking paper
A handful Chives, chopped
Chevin (Goats Cheese)
Visit our Roast Veg Recipe Series on YouTube
PREP TIME: 5 -10 minutes
COOKING TIME: 45 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 180°
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk & cream with a whisk then season with salt and pepper.
3. Add the cheddar cheese, mixed herbs & smoked paprika
4. Line an oven proof dish with baking paper and spray and cook, arrange the McCain Classic Roast Veg _Balsamic in the dish then pour the egg mixture into the dish.
5. Add the Goat’s cheese in chunks then sprinkle the chives on top.
6. Bake for 35-45 minutes until the eggs are cooked, there should be a slight wobble in the centre of the quiche.
Note: Serve with salad leaves & parmesan shavings dressed with a splash of olive oil & lemon juice or vinegar. You could use Cream Cheese instead of Goat’s Cheese