2 cups of McCain Mexican Stir Fry
5 tablespoon of olive oil
½ red onion sliced into strips
1 tablespoon of crushed garlic
2 teaspoon of stir fry spice
1 teaspoon of salt
½ teaspoon of black pepper
1 teaspoon of coriander powder
½ teaspoon of crushed chili
1 sprig of fresh rosemary
¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
1 can of chickpeas drained and washed
2 packet of Roka Phad Thai noodles (these have been semi cooked already)
Hot water as needed
Prep Time: 5 - 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 -10 minutes
- Heat the olive oil on medium to high heat and add the onions. Stir fry till soft.
- Add the crushed garlic and fry for about a minute.
- Add stir fry spice, salt, black pepper, coriander powder, crushed chili and leaves of fresh rosemary. Fry it for a minute.
- Then add the chickpeas and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the McCain frozen Mexican stir fry and fry till semi soft, if it gets too dry add about a teaspoon of water as needed, don't add too much of water.
- Add the noodles and stir
Recipe & Photo credit: @sugarybakedgoodness