1 cup McCain Broccoli Florets (follow back of pack for instructions)
1 cup of McCain Sweet Corn (follow back of pack for instructions)
1 cup of milk
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
3 cups of self raising flour
2 cups of shredded chicken
1 cup of cherry tomatoes cut in half
½ red onion sliced
1 tablespoon of basil pesto
1 sprig of fresh rosemary
1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
Sprinkle of salt and black pepper
Sprinkle of oregano
Prep Time: 10 -15min
Cooking Time: 20 -25min
For the Pizza base:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Add the lemon juice to the milk and stir. Leave it aside for 5 minutes to curdle.
- Sieve the self-raising flour in a bowl.
- Add the buttermilk to the self-raising flour and mix into a dough. Add more flour if it's too sticky.
- Roll it out into the shape desired and leave it aside.
Assemble the Pizza:
- Spread the pesto basil on the dough and then add the toppings the way you like.
- Add the cheddar cheese for last.
- Then sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Place the pizza in the oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes or until done.
- Once done, sprinkle some oregano and enjoy.
Photo & Recipe Credit: @sugary_baked_goodness