2 cups McCain Broccoli Florets
1 bag of McCain Smiles
1 - 2 tbsp olive oil
1 small red onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
4 chicken breast fillets, cubed
½ cup chicken stock (or half a chicken stock cube dissolved in ½ cup hot water)
½ cup full cream milk
½ cup plain yoghurt
½ cup parmesan cheese, grated zest of one lemon
½ tsp salt
black pepper, to taste
½ cup mozzarella, grated
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 35 min
- Fry the onions in the olive oil, add the garlic and cook until lightly golden.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper then add the chicken to the pan with the onions. Cook until browned.
- Transfer to a baking dish. Add the frozen McCain Broccoli Florets and stir to combine.
- Make the sauce by mixing the chicken stock, yoghurt, milk, parmesan cheese and lemon zest together. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and broccoli, top with the mozzarella and McCain Smiles, and bake at 200°C for 20–25 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve with a lemon wedge and some freshly steamed McCain Mixed Veg.
Variations, Hints and Tips
Watch the video on how to make this delicious recipe on our YouTube