1 - 2 tbsp olive oil
1 small red onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
4 chicken breast fillets, cubed
½ cup chicken stock (or half a chicken stock cube dissolved in ½ cup hot water)
½ cup full cream milk
½ cup plain yoghurt
½ cup parmesan cheese, grated zest of one lemon
½ tsp salt
black pepper, to taste
½ cup mozzarella, grated
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 35 min
- Fry the onions in the olive oil, add the garlic and cook until lightly golden.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper then add the chicken to the pan with the onions. Cook until browned.
- Transfer to a baking dish. Add the frozen McCain Broccoli Florets and stir to combine.
- Make the sauce by mixing the chicken stock, yoghurt, milk, parmesan cheese and lemon zest together. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and broccoli, top with the mozzarella and McCain Smiles, and bake at 200°C for 20–25 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve with a lemon wedge and some freshly steamed McCain Mixed Veg.
LOVE THIS RECIPE & WANT TO KEEP IT?
WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN FAMILY COOKBOOK?
Click on the link to visit our COOKBOOK CREATOR TOOL.
Variations, Hints and Tips
Watch the video on how to make this delicious recipe on our YouTube