1 x McCain Straight Cut Fry Chips
100g beef mince
2 tsp onion powder
1 tbsp olive oil
¼ cup (65g) grated mozzarella
1 large dill pickle, sliced
Ketchup (or tomato sauce) and American mustard to serve
Prep Time: 5 - 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 -25 minutes
Serves: 4 -6
Heat oven to 220 degrees C
- Place fries evenly as a single layer on a tray, and bake according to pack instructions.
- While baking, combine mince and onion powder, and fry for 5-6 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove fries once cooked and top with mince and cheese. Return to the oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Pile fries combo onto a big chopping board or tray and top with sliced pickles.
- Serve hot with side bowls of Ketchup (Tomato Sauce) and American mustard.