Cheese Grillers :)
16 McCain Smiles, defrosted
80 g Cheddar cheese, grated
5 ml dried parsley
4 Rosa tomatoes, sliced
Salt and white pepper, to taste
Prep Time: 5 - 10 min
Cooking Time: 10 -15 min
- Toss the cheese and dried parsley together into a small mixing bowl. Keep mix aside.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper; place McCain Smiles onto baking tray; bake for 8 minutes. Top half the McCain Smiles with cheese and tomato slices , season and bake for a further 5 minutes.
- Sandwich together with the remaining McCain Smiles and place back into the oven for a further 2 minutes.
Serve immediately with tomato sauce or mayonnaise
Variations, Hints and Tips
- Add in drained tuna and mayonnaise to the cheese mix as an alternative.
- Serve these sandwiches open, garnished with chives for a fun lunch for a kids event.
- Make these sandwiches using a chicken mayonnaise mix.