1 large onion roughly chopped
4 cloves garlic peeled
1 teaspoon chilli flakes
2 teaspoon cumin powder
Few sprigs of thyme
Prep Time: 5 - 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 -45 minutes
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Toss the cauliflower, diced potatoes, garlic cloves and onions with olive oil, salt, pepper, chilli flakes and cumin powder
- Lay on a baking tray and sprinkle the thyme sprigs
- Roast for about 40 minutes
- Once the vegetables are done, transfer to a blender with the vegetable stock and blend for about a minute or so until desired consistency is achieved
- Adjust seasoning
Recipe & Photo Credit: @Apriena (on Instagram)
LOVE THIS RECIPE & WANT TO KEEP IT?
WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN FAMILY COOKBOOK?
Click on the link to visit our COOKBOOK CREATOR TOOL.