1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
500 ml cream
1 can condensed milk
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Freezing Time: 6 hours
Serves: 4 portions
- Add the frozen beetroot, sugar and lemon juice to a small pot and simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes
- Remove from heat and allow to cool
- Once cooled blend with a tablespoon of water until it is glossy and smooth
- Whisk the cream until it forms stiff peaks, add the condensed milk and incorporate well
- Lastly add the beetroot puree and combine
- Transfer to freezer friendly container and allow to freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight
LOVE THIS RECIPE & WANT TO KEEP IT?
WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN FAMILY COOKBOOK?
Click on the link to visit our COOKBOOK CREATOR TOOL.