250 grams McCain Mix Veg
½ onion finely diced
500 grams beef mince
Oil for frying
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons garlic and herb seasoning
Garnish of choice
Salt and pepper
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time:15- 20 minutes
- Heat a small pan, add a blob of butter, saute the mix veg and chopped onion and set aside
- Combine the mince, egg, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and herb seasoning, sauteed veg, salt and pepper and start forming patties
- Heat the oil in a pan on high heat
- Fry the patties until browned and cooked
- Assemble your burgers with sauces and garnish of choice
- Serve with your favourite McCain Chips
#beefandveg #mccainmixedveg #mealsforkids #hiddenveg
Photo & Recipe Credit: @Apriena (on Instagram)
LOVE THIS RECIPE & WANT TO KEEP IT?
WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN FAMILY COOKBOOK?
Click on the link to visit our COOKBOOK CREATOR TOOL.