4 large chicken thighs and 4 chicken drumsticks
2cups McCain Garden Mix
4tbsp Olive oil
3 large green chilies, chopped
2tbsp Sweet and sticky marinade sauce and 1tbsp Sweet soy sauce
1tsp paprika, ½ tsp garlic powder, 1tsp dry parsley and 3tsp chicken spice
Salt and pepper, to taste
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Pat your chicken dry with a paper towel. Transfer it to a large bowl, drizzle 2tbsp of olive oil and add all season and spices and mix until chicken pieces are all coated.
- In a large pan, heat 2tbsp of olive oil over medium heat and add in chicken pieces. Brown the chicken pieces on each side 2-3min each side.
- Transfer the chicken to an oven dish and cover with foil. Transfer the dish to a pre-heated oven @190 degrees celsius and cook the chicken for 20-25min.
- After 20-25min remove the foil and add in chili and frozen McCain garden mix veggies, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer back the oven dish into the oven and cook for 15-20minutes until veggies are cooked through.
- Serve warm with creamy risotto.
- Enjoy with Mom, friends and family
Recipe and Photo: @sifo_the_cooking_husband (on Instagram)
#MothersDay #RoastChickenandVeg #madewithmccain #GardenMix #FrozenAtItsFreshest