3 Cups McCain Hawaiian Stir Fry
200ml Good Quality BBQ Sauce
800g Pork Neck cut into Cubes
½cup Orange Juice
1g Chilli Powder
100ml Olive Oil
1g Garlic Powder
1g Onion Powder
2 Pinches Salt
1g Ground Coriander
60ml Olive Oil
10g Coriander, finely chopped
Prep Time: 15- 20 min
Cooking Time: 15 - 20min
Serves: 4 -6 portions
- Marinade the Pork Neck in the Orange Juice, Chilli Powder, Honey, Olive Oil, Garlic Powder and Onion Powder for 2-3 hours.
- For the bread, Sieve the flour into a large bowl and stir in the salt and ground coriander.
- Make a well in the flour and pour in 140ml warm water and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Mix to a sticky but firm consistency.
- Knead for 5-6 mins until smooth and elastic, adding a touch more flour if needed.
- Set aside and rest while lighting the braai.
- Thread the meat on to a skewer and cook on the braai for 10 – 12 minutes until tender.
- Baste with marinade continuously during cooking.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll each piece into a ball.
- Using a floured rolling pin, roll each ball into an oval, roughly 18cm long.
- Cook the flatbreads directly on the braai for 2 to 3 minutes each side until charred.
- Remove and drizzle with the remaining oil and fresh coriander.
- Meanwhile fry the Hawaiian Stir-fry mix in a hot pan until excess moisture has evaporated.
- Drizzle with BBQ sauce and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Serve immediately with Stir-fry and Pork Skewers.