McCain Brussel Sprouts
I red onion sliced
1 cup cream
3 teaspoons garlic and herb seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 - 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Combine the cream, garlic and herb seasoning, salt and pepper
- Lay the McCain Brussel Sprouts and onions in an oven proof tray
- Pour over the creamy liquid
- Top with grated parmesan and mozzarella
- Bake for 15 minutes remove and toss the brussel sprouts
- Return to the oven and bake for further 20 minutes or so
- Serve & Enjoy
Photo & Recipe Credit: @Apriena (on Instagram)
LOVE THIS RECIPE & WANT TO KEEP IT?
WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN FAMILY COOKBOOK?
Click on the link to visit our COOKBOOK CREATOR TOOL.