800g McCain Slap Chips, cooked as per instructions on packaging
2 Cups McCain Hawaiian Stir Fry Mix
80ml White Vinegar
1 Large Ciabatta or Sourdough Bread
500g Streaky Bacon, Baked until Crisp
400g Spicy Mango or Peach Chutney or Achar
2 Tomatoes, Thick Slices
Prep Time: 10 -15 min
Cooking Time: 25 - 30 min
Serves: 4 - 5
- Warm Ciabatta whole in a pre-heated oven.
- Prepare the Stir Fry mix according to the packaging instruction.
- Slice bread vertically and butter generously.
- Sprinkle Cooked Slap chips with salt and vinegar.
- Layer the bread with chips, bacon, atchar, stir fry and tomatoes.
- Close the bread and press lightly before slicing into individual portions