For the Asian Beef:
1 cup McCain Stir Fry Asian
200 g beef steak, sliced into strips
½ brick (70g) instant noodles (discard the spice sachet)
Salt & pepper, to taste
For the Asian Sauce:
2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
¼ tsp minced garlic
¼ tsp grated ginger
3 tbsp beef stock
1 tbsp chopped coriander
1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
Prep Time: 10 -15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 - 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 and cut tinfoil into a square, measuring 30 cm x 30 cm.
- Place the tinfoil square onto a large baking tray and turn up the edges to ensure the sauce stays inside.
- Add the instant noodles in the centre of the foil.
- Add the McCain Stir Fry Asian on top of the noodle brick.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Season the beef strips with salt & pepper. Add the beef strips to the bowl of sauce and coat generously. Add the saucy beef strips onto the McCain stir fry vegetables. Pour the remaining sauce onto the foil pack ingredients.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the beef, covering the beef & vegetables completely and sealing the packet closed.
- Place the tray with the foil packet into the oven and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with chopped parsley and sesame seeds.
CLICK HERE to watch the video on how to make this dish