4 x Rump steaks – seasoned
For the Garlic Butter Sauce:
5 Tablespoons butter melted
4 teaspoons crushed garlic
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon chili flakes
2 teaspoons chopped parsley – or herbs of choice
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Juice of 1 lemon
Salt and pepper
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- Season the rump steaks with salt and pepper and brush lightly with olive oil
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 200 Degrees Celsius
- Cook the Oven Chips according to package instructions
- Place the rump steaks in the air fryer and cook for about 6 minutes per side – total time 12 minutes
- In a bowl , combine all the ingredients listed for the Garlic butter Sauce and mix well
- Serve the delicious juicy rumps with the garlic butter sauce, oven chips and salad
Recipe & Photo Credit: @Apriena (on Instagram)
#madewithmccain #McCainOvenChips #frozenpotato #goodfood #planetfriendlyfood
LOVE THIS RECIPE & WANT TO KEEP IT?
WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN FAMILY COOKBOOK?
Click on the link to visit our COOKBOOK CREATOR TOOL.