Rosemary & Garlic Sweet Potato Fries 500g
Sweet potatoes (87%), Batter [Water, Maize flour, Rice flour, Modified maize starch, Garlic (8%), Salt, Tapioca starch, Maize starch, Onion powder, Rosemary (2%), Parsley, Yeast extract, Tapioca dextrin, Black pepper extract, Colourant (E160c), Turmeric extract, Stabilizer (E415), Anti-caking agent (E551)], Vegetable oil (Sunflower seed).
McCain Rosemary & Garlic Sweet Potato Fries are a crispy & delicious #locallygrown alternative to potato fries. Perfect paired with a dip or simply seasoned with salt. Gluten-free and ready in minutes.
Ready to cook. No preservatives. Cook from Frozen
Try our #madewithmccain Sweet Potato Fries Gatsby
Before Opening: Keep FROZEN at -18°c or below.
After Opening: Close the bag and keep FROZEN at -18°c or below.
Not happy with your purchase?
Please refer to the back of pack for McCain product enquiries & complaints.
Or click here to use our Customer Contact Form
Cooking Instructions and Suggestions
1. Preheat the Air Fryer to 200˚C.
2. Spread the McCain Crispy Rosemary & Garlic Sweet Potato Fries in the air fryer basket.
3. Air-fry for 12 – 13 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through the cooking time
4. Serve immediately.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180° C.
2. Spread the McCain Crispy Rosemary & Garlic Sweet Potato Fries evenly in a single layer on a baking tray.
3. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, turning occasionally until crispy.
4. Season and serve.