1 bag McCain Skinny Fries
1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
1/2 lb (250 g) ground extra-lean turkey
1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
1/4 red pepper, chopped
1/4 onion, finely chopped
1 small clove garlic, minced
1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) chili powder
1 plum tomato, chopped
1 tbsp (15 mL) lime juice
1/2 cup (125 mL) grated cheese
1/2 cup (125 mL) tomato salsa
1/4 cup (60 mL) shredded lettuce
1 green onion, finely chopped
2 tbsp (30 mL) sour cream (optional)
1. Bake McCain Skinny Fries according to package directions on 12-inch (30 cm) pizza pan.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet set over medium-high heat. Crumble in turkey. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 6 to 8 minutes or until starts to brown.
3. Add red pepper, onion, garlic and chili powder. Cook stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables start to soften.
4. Add tomatoes and lime juice. Cook stirring for 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Layer with meat mixture and cheese over fries. Bake at 180° for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese has melted.
6. Top with tomato salsa and shredded lettuce to resemble nachos. Garnish with green onions. Serve with sour cream if desired.