300g Penne pasta.
1 tablespoon sunflower oil.
1 cup diced onion.
½ tablespoon garlic paste.
2 x 213g canned salmon, drained.
2 cups milk.
1 sachet cheddar & peppercorn pasta sauce.
1 cup McCain frozen garden peas.
1 teaspoon lemon juice.
1 teaspoon parsley leaves, roughly.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta until al dente then drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and fry the diced onion until soft then add garlic, stir and continue to fry for 30 seconds.
- Add salmon, milk and stir in the contents of the sachet of cheddar and peppercorn sauce. Allow to simmer on medium-low heat for 7 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add green peas and lemon juice, continue to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Combine the sauce with the cooked penne, add parsley and transfer to a serving dish and serve immediately.
Serve with French summer salad.