2 x Sweet Potatoes, peeled and chopped into chunks.
1 x large beetroot, peeled and chopped into chunks.
3 cups McCain brussels sprouts, cut into half.
3 tablespoon Sunflower/olive oil.
5 x slices bacon.
½ teaspoon Salt.
½ teaspoon Black pepper.
½ teaspoon Cayenne pepper.
3 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar salad dressing.
- Preheat oven to 180*c
- Place a pan over medium-high heat, add slices of bacon – fry until crisp and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the sweet potato, beets, and brussels sprouts in the oil. Spread vegetables on rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Roast until tender and brown on edges, about 10 to 20 minutes, stirring one time about halfway through cooking. The outer or loose leaves from the sprouts might get very crispy, that’s is okay.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving bowl. Crumble or roughly chop bacon and sprinkle over the vegetables.
- Drizzle with just a little balsamic vinaigrette dressing before serving. Add a light splash of extra olive oil too, if desired.
Serve with the protein of your choice.